Psalm 127:3-5

"Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one's youth. Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them!"

New book on hospitality...

Ok ladies, I'm SO excited. As I was surfing a blog today, I stumbled upon a new book on hospitality that just came out in January. It's called "Practicing Hospitality: The Joy of Serving Others." The authors are Patricia A. Ennis and Lisa Tatlock who are both professors at The Masters College.

In reading through the preface, table of contents, and endorsements I found myself becoming more and more eager to read it. I promptly placed my order! :-) I'll be sure to post updates on the book when I get it and begin reading through it. Until then... you should check it out for yourself.

2 comments:

In All the Way Acknowledge Him said...

Thanks so much for those verses, they have been a huge encouragement. And This book sounds so neat, did you say the recipe you made last week was out of this book? If so I definitely need some help in that area and will get it.

Thank you for your sweet spirit and love for the Lord and what a testimony that is to everyone around you. I pray you have a wonderful day!

Michelle said...

Camile, thank you. :-) And yes, that recipe was out of this book... you should definitely get it! It's been fantastic so far!

Related Posts with Thumbnails