Psalm 127:3-5

"Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one's youth. Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them!"

Update...

Thanks for your prayers yesterday, everyone! The nurse said it would be a few days possibly before my mom hears back from her test results. I'll be sure to let you know as soon as we hear further.

On a different note... I just found out today that my oldest nephew, Keagan (3), is having his first soccer team practice this Friday night. How fun!!! I can't wait to see a bunch of little 3-6 year olds running around, chasing a ball. It's gonna be so cute! This is one of those things I've been excited about doing ever since I became an aunt... being able to invest in the little ones by supporting them and going to their ball games. Yea!!! I'll have to take pictures to post up.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails