Psalm 127:3-5

"Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one's youth. Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them!"

Happy Mother's Day Mom!!!

"An excellent [mother] who can find? She is far more precious than jewels...Her children rise up and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praises her. 'Many women have done excellently, but you surpass them all.' Charm is deceitful, and beauty is vain, but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised." Proverbs 31:10, 28-30

Mom, I wish I could be there to give you a big hug today and tell you how thankful I am that you are my mother, but since I'm across the nation from you, I hope you will feel just as much love through this post! :-)

You are an amazing woman, Mom! You always amaze me as I see your servant's heart pouring out to others. No matter if you are tired and need rest yourself, you are always willing and ready to offer a helping hand! What a great example you are to me. :-) Also, one of my favorite times to see you, is when you're faithfully reading in your bible in the morning and evenings. I'll walk through the room and see you with your open bible in hand and it thrills my heart! What a legacy you are passing on to me. I treasure our times together and am SO grateful that YOU are my mother!!!

I love you so much, Mom! Happy Mother's Day!




0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails