Psalm 127:3-5

"Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one's youth. Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them!"

Family Birthday Celebration

On Thursday night, my birthday, my family took me to Genghis Grill for dinner. It was fabulous!!! I love that place! Then we went back to my parent's house where we had homemade ice cream and presents. Keagan kept telling me during dinner: "I have a pwesent for you; you're gonna like it..." hahaha... he was too cute!!!

The boys gave me a choo-choo train birthday card...
Jordan is getting so big!!! Look at his pretty blue eyes!!!
Here I am with all my cute little hunks!!! L-R Logan, Jordan, Keagan
Logan and Keagan... what sweet little boys!!!
Silly boys!!!
Aww... Logan and Keagan are giving kisses to Jordan!!!
Logan steals another kiss...
Jordan is quite tired of being kissed on!!! haha!!! Look how grumpy he looks! :-)


Keagan holding his baby brother, Jordan... this is a first time thing for a picture!!! Yea for Keagy!!!

My sweet brother and sister-in-law, Michael & Lisa.

This is how we roll...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sweet family!! Happy B-day Michelle!!
May God Bless you and Keep you! You are an awesome Godly girl.
Solange

Michelle said...

Thank you Solange! How is your family doing?

Related Posts with Thumbnails