Psalm 127:3-5

"Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one's youth. Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them!"

Holiday fever...

With the Holidays upon us, my mind has been day-dreaming the last few weeks about fun recipes, decorating ideas, new and old traditions, seeing family and friends, etc... I would love to learn some new inexpensive ways to decorate for the holidays.


Christmas morning breakfast 2007.
Last year I enjoyed making breakfast for my parents and myself. It was so much fun to break out my dishes and put them to use! I tried new recipes for all of it and we loved them all... especially the muffins!!! (find recipe here)

Martha Stewart's website has some fun ideas for fall and winter decor and food... click here

Williams-Sonoma has some great holiday entertaining, decorating, and cooking ideas... click here

Also, the GirlTalk blog has some great fall recipes listed... click here

Do any of ya'll have ideas you would like to share?

4 comments:

Jolie said...

Hey Michelle! I love your blog!=D we miss you so much down here...=( do you know when you're ever planning to come back and visit??? ;)

Jessica said...

I like the new fall look :) You need to make over my blog too! haha...the pictures were fun...looks like you two had a fun, relaxing day.

Anonymous said...

UMMMMMMM! That was a delieous meal!! Plan on doing it again one morning while you are home!!! :-*
Love you,

Michelle said...

I'd love to! I'm already planning for it! :-) Can't wait to see ya'll at Christmast time!!!!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails