Psalm 127:3-5

"Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one's youth. Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them!"

Studying at LaVidaJava

This morning Kyle and I decided to try a new coffee shop. We had heard about LaVidaJava from some friends and wanted to give it a try. We were not dissappointed! In fact, we have quickly fallen in love with it!!! Here are some pictures of us here and the stores around us.

Here is our new favorite coffee shop!

My sweet boyfriend and I enjoying our time together!

Our yummy carmel mochas...

I love the red mugs!!!

Our great barista did a sweet work on our coffees... :-)

The shops around here...

We love it here! Aren't these shops cute? Oh, and check out the snow!!! :-) Kentucky is AWESOME!!! For all my friends in Texas... YOU HAVE TO COME VISIT ME UP HERE!!!!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails