Psalm 127:3-5

"Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one's youth. Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them!"

Dinner at the Coobs

Last night Jason took engagement pictures for Kyle and I and then we had dinner together at their house afterward. We had so much fun hanging with our dear friends. Jenny cooked a yummy chicken dish... super good!

Here are a few pictures to document the night:

My Sweetie and I...
Jason and Jenny... my bridesmaid and wedding photographer...
My sweet friend, Jenny, and I
Our yummy dinner; consisting of cranberry chicken, potatoes, green beans, and delicious ice cream!
Caught in the act...
diggin' in... except... haha... there's no food on our plates... haha! Oops! Blooper!
Jenny, digging into green beans (or wait, is that Jason's arm?)
Who's gonna get the biggest piece?

1 comments:

Jason Coobs said...

Fun times, come back soon!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails