Psalm 127:3-5

"Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one's youth. Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them!"

Our day...

We've had a BIG day today... It started with me getting up at 4:30am and taking our good friends Jason and Jenny Coobs to the airport to fly home. Then, after sleeping some more, I went to my second interview for a job. I got the job (Praise the Lord!!!) and I start training on Monday. Woo hoo! It's for a chiropractor's office. I'm so excited!

Next, I met Kyle up and we signed the lease for our first apartment together! Yay!!! We were so excited!

Next we went to the Resale shop at Southern and looked for free furniture for our apartment. We didn't find any furniture but I found a fun vase and two parfait glasses for free.

Next, as we were driving to my house to study, we drove down an absolutely gorgeous street nearby. Check out the pictures... We just stopped our cars and walked up and down the street. It was so relaxing and fun!!! I'm glad my man enjoys doing things like this!


I love this picture!!! These blooms are SO pretty!!!

Aww... I love my "best buddy"!!! :-)

Next, we continued the drive to my house, got in and sat down to upload these pictures, when I got a phone call from Jenny saying that their flight had been delayed all day and now until tomorrow morning, so Kyle and I hopped back in my car and drove to the airport to pick them up. We had fun seeing them for a few minutes...

Arriving back at home, we made dinner. We made manwich and since I can't eat bread we made "manwich boats" with lettuce leaves.

Yum-o! It smells so good!

Seymour thinks so too... (look at that contented face!)

They were so good and just fun and summery!

Seymour thinks he should get a treat! Seriously, how can you turn that face down?

Once we ate we finally got to sit down and try to study (which means... upload these pictures! haha...) then up from the basement come Mrs. Vaughn and Emily... they had found a BLACK WIDOW IN THE BASEMENT!!! They had trapped it in a plastic bowl. We proceeded to pour alcohol on it to kill it, then we checked it out...


Drowned by drinking... hehehe...


Emily and I quickly got our cameras and were documenting it...

Kyle was being the man and handling the spider for us... having fun poking and proding it... hehe...

Kyle and Mrs. Vaughn taking a closer look...


hehe...

And... to end the day of taking pictures perfectly, I received a text message from my sister-in-law, with a picture of my oldest nephew, Keagan. Here's what the note said: "Can we make flap jacks when you come visit???" Talk about tearing my heart out and making me miss home!!!


He's holding a picture I took of him about a year ago when we were making pancakes together. *sniff, sniff* I love my little guys so much!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL PICTURES!!
WHAT A FUN DAY!! Thanks for posting the pictures. I can hardly wait till you come in May, Michelle. We will diffinetly have to make pancakes with the little guys!! :-) WHAT A FUN DAY TO SEE GOD AT WORK AND GIVING US MANY OPPORTUNITIES TO PROCLAIM THE EXCELLENCIES OF CHRIST TO THE NATIONS!! LOVE YOU!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails