Psalm 127:3-5

"Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one's youth. Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them!"

Spring Is On It's Way...

We are beginning to see spring arrive here in Louisville. The trees are beginning to bud... flowers are coming up by the roadside... our excitement is peaking as we see the hope of springtime!

Here's a tree in full bloom... they are all over the city:



Oh... and here's my sweet Honey and I on a late night walk along Frankfort with Heine Brother's Coffee...

2 comments:

Jessica said...

So is that the tree picture you took while Kyle was talking Chinese accent to me on the phone?? haha :) So pretty! And I really like the new look!

Michelle said...

Haha! YES!!! That's what I was taking while you were talking to Kyle. How funny! hehe... I was like "Stop the truck!!! I've gotta get a picture of that tree!" hehe... :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails