Psalm 127:3-5

"Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one's youth. Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them!"

All Things Bridesmaid...

This past Friday and Saturday I drove all the way to Texas by myself to come finish planning Kyle and I's wedding and to attend wedding showers. We started the week off with a shower hosted by the elders' wives from my church. To see pictures of that wonderful time, check out this link. Then on Monday and Tuesday, my Mom and I met up with our wedding coordinator (and bridesmaid), Camile Sears, to go over wedding details and to meet up with ladies at the church where our wedding will be held in order to iron out all the last minute decisions. We've had to much fun doing everything!

Today, I had three of my four bridesmaids over (Jenny, we missed you... all the way in Kentucky!) for brunch and then a fun day of shopping for shoes for them and wedding stuff for me. Here are a few pictures of our fun times together:

Brunch this morning...
The Bride and three bridesmaids... We missed you Jenny!
Goofy shot... haha...
Yes... no comment on this picture... let's just say... we had a reason to be cracking up! haha...
Awww... It's gonna be so hard to leave these dear friends!!!!
So... while at the mall shopping today, Lisa decided to get her ears pierced. Yay!!!
Lisa... getting a little freaked out about getting it done...
One down... the second to go... not so bad after all... whew!!!
Isn't she stunning? I love her with pierced ears!
We grabbed a late lunch at On the Border... Jessica and Lisa...
Camile and I enjoying chips and guacamole... oh yes!!!

1 comments:

Jessica said...

Such a fun day!!! Great memories and "bonding time" :D That laughing photo is super funny...we definitely did have something to laugh about! heheh :) Hope your day of wedding planning is going well! See you tonight! *hugs*

Related Posts with Thumbnails