Psalm 127:3-5

"Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one's youth. Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them!"

Our Rabbit Food

This morning Kyle made breakfast and did a wonderful job! He cut up honeydew melon and trimmed it with apples and grapes. Isn't he so creative? I was quite impressed! I have such a wonderful husband! I couldn't ask for better!


For dinner tonight I made cucumber "boats" and salad. They turned out quite yummy and very fun! I took one cucumber, peeled it, sliced it in half lengthwise, and scraped out the seeds. I then finely chopped up bell pepper, carrots, tomatoes and avocado. I then smashed up part of the avocado and smeared it inside the center of the cucumber. Then I mixed together a couple teaspoons of raw almond butter with the rest of the veggies. That was placed on top of the avocado. I then picked fresh basil leaves from our plant and added them as flags atop our veggie boat. :-) This would be a fun recipe for anyone who has kids! I'll have to remember it one day. haha...

Kyle about to partake in his veggie boat.

2 comments:

Mom said...

HAHAHA SIMPLY PURRRFECT!!! Looks great!!

Anonymous said...

Yummy!! Solange

Related Posts with Thumbnails