Psalm 127:3-5

"Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one's youth. Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them!"

Wooded Glen Retreat Center

On Friday Kyle and I drove up to Henryville, Indiana to visit Wooded Glen Retreat Center where Ninth and O Baptist Church will be having their Single's Conference next month. Kyle was asked to lead worship for it, so we joined the Single's Pastor, his wife, and another lady from the church to go view the grounds.

As we drove up, we quickly fell in love with the scenery. I wanted to give a quick snapshot of where we'll be staying in a few weeks. I'm sure I'll have more pictures to post after that.

The retreat center sign. Sorry for the sunlight rays in the picture...
The covered bridge you have to cross in order to get to the retreat center. It was so fun for both of us! We'd never driven across one before.

Looking back at the covered bridge and ascending a hill.
A beautiful little pond
A deer that was grazing by the road. I can't believe it let us take this picture!
A beautiful plant outside the rooms.

More pictures to come in September after the retreat. I don't want to spoil it now!

5 comments:

Mom said...

Beautiful!!--you left us hanging for more!!! Look forward to seeing more pictures next month!!
Love ya'll

Michelle said...

We can't wait to go back! I can't wait to go as Kyle's wife and support him as the worship leader! It'll be such a neat experience!

Love you, Mom! Thanks for always commenting!

Mom said...

Michelle,
Will ,Kyle be playing his guitar or will they provide the music? I know that you will be proud to be there at his side!! :-)

your other Mom said...

Wow, this place is beautiful. I can't wait to see the rest. I know ya'll will enjoy it.

Jessica said...

That will be such a great retreat. I'm thinking about doing a womens retreat mid-September called Give Me Jesus. Thing is that work moved me and I'm now working one of those days...hmmm...hoping to get off :) What day is your singles retreat?

Related Posts with Thumbnails