Psalm 127:3-5

"Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one's youth. Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them!"

Meal Planning


Ok... so it probably looks like I've had no life over the last two days... but I've been in a big blog reading mood, so I'm excited to show ya'll a few posts that I've really enjoyed!

One blog that I am new to is I'm an Organizing Junkie. Well she posted a blog with links to different blogs offering meal planning charts. I looked at each one and then selected one that would work best for Kyle and I.

Check out her post:

Meal Planning

She also offers a link to a grocery list that is excellent along with various other files!

Grocery List

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails