Psalm 127:3-5

"Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one's youth. Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them!"

Menu Plan Mondays


Well, since I've been trying to do a lot of food and recipe posts on here I thought I would join in with a bunch of other blogs on Menu Plan Mondays. I finally had a chance to sit down this weekend and schedule out our meals for this week. I will say that I've had to deviate tonight because I've been under the weather today so instead of cooking, we're doing left-overs from Saturday. Kyle is eating chili and I'm eating some plain rice, a chopped homegrown tomato, and half an avocado (keeping it simple for my upset tummy).

Here is my menu for the week. We eat salads for lunches many days, so I don't always include those for our evening meal. You'll also notice we eat a lot of beans. One, because I don't eat meat, two, because they are super cheap!

Monday - Taco Salad

Tuesday - Baked potato wedges, asparagus, and broiled squash

Wednesday - Homemade veggie pizza

Thursday - Greek salad, falafel, and hummus

Friday - Dinner in Lexington at Adoption Info Fundraiser and Banquet

Saturday - Chili and Cranberry-Pecan Corn Muffins

Sunday - Leftovers

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails