Psalm 127:3-5

"Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one's youth. Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them!"

Fall in the Ville

How I love fall here in Louisville!


Here is a beautiful tree I drove past the other day. I just had to take a picture! I love all the leaves that have fallen beneath the tree.

There tree outside our living room window is beginning to change as well.

The freeways are gorgeous here! They are lined with various colored trees... yellow, orange, deep red, green, brown... all the fun colors of fall!

From what I've been hearing from different sources, Kentucky is due to have a cold winter! Maybe we'll have a snowy white Christmas! I've never had one of those before!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails