Psalm 127:3-5

"Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one's youth. Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them!"

10 Books for the New Year

As today is the first day of the new year 2010, I wanted to list out 10 books that I would like to complete this year. I've been thinking over the last few weeks about what I would like to read, recipes/cookbooks that I would like to try, new ways to decorate/organize our apartment etc... I do not want to set unattainable goals for myself, but since I will have more time on my hands as a nanny for my new job, I believe this list is doable, if I'm willing to stick to it. I'm up for the challenge, so we'll see how it goes!

Here is my list of books:











The Gospel for Real Life












In My Place Condemned He Stood: Celebrating the Glory of the Atonement











Heart Aflame: Daily Readings from Calvin on the Psalms











Heaven at Home: Establishing and Enjoying a Peaceful Home











Becoming Gods True Woman












Open Heart Open Home: The Hospitable Way to Make Others Feel Welcome and Wanted











A Life that Says Welcome: Simple Ways to Open Your Heart and Home to Others












Confessions of an Organized Homemaker: The Secrets of Uncluttering Your Home and Taking Control of Your Life


Nutritional













Real Food For Mother and Baby: The Fertility Diet, Eating for Two, and Baby's First Foods












The Body Ecology Diet: Recovering Your Health and Rebuilding Your Immune System


Books to Reference:













Nourishing Traditions












The Taste of Home Cookbook - New Revised: One Recipe Four Ways










Cooking with Coconut Flour










Real Food: What to Eat and Why

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails