Psalm 127:3-5

"Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one's youth. Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them!"

Camping

I went camping this weekend with some friends... It was a great and relaxing time. We just chilled all weekend; riding bikes, hiking, and eating. It was awesome! Here are some pics:


Camile and I
The beautiful mist rising up off the water in the morning... this was right outside our campsite. Camile and I walked down here to have our Word time on Saturday morning. It was beautiful!!!
I love this picture of the sweet little duck cruising across the lake... its so pretty and peaceful!

We all went bike riding on Saturday. We rode about 13.4 miles. It was so much fun! We rode from Mineral Wells State Park on a trail all the way into Mineral Wells. We stopped at Chilli's for lunch, then headed back.


Susanna, Me, and Camile eating at Chilli's.



Camile and I

My friend, Callie, and I this morning before we went hiking.

All of the girls... Callie, Leslie, Rebekah, Susanna, Camile, and myself.

The guys... Sam, Jeremy, and Scott.

Our whole group...

All of the girls... loving it outside!!!

I LOVE TO CAMP AND I LOVE BEING OUTSIDE!!!!!!!!

God's creation is so beautiful! How can we help but enjoy soaking it all up???

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like fun!! I am glad you are enjoying your friends and God's beautiful creation. I think you are an awesome girl!!!God Bless you
Solange

Michelle said...

Awww... thanks Solange! How are you doing these days? How's church in Dallas?

I'm going to New Attitude with some of the singles from Grace and I can't wait to hang out with them again! :-)

Life is good here in Ft. Worth. I'm enjoying being back with my family and friends over here. However, I do still miss seeing ya'll in Dallas. Take care!!!

Anonymous said...

I am glad you are going to the conference.Girl, I still have your number and when it is not so busy i would love to go have a coffee with you. Maybe after the conference. I am enjoying your blog, keep posting!
Solange

Courtney said...

Looks like a ton of fun! There is just something about getting outside four walls, isn't there?!

Related Posts with Thumbnails