Psalm 127:3-5

"Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one's youth. Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them!"

Just Released...


I'm so excited!!! I've been checking almost daily for the release of Sovereign Grace's new CD "Come Weary Saints"... well tonight, while looking at Tim Challies' blog I saw that it had been released!!! (Probably at T4G?) Anyway... YEA!!! Check it out... and order yourself a copy! I've been listening to the song samples for the past month and really enjoyed them. :-)

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Wow...I love that cd! I just finished listening to some of it! I didn't even know they were coming out with a new one. It is so hard to find good, uplifting music that encourages you as a Christian. Thanks for posting this! I think I'm going to order one! :)

Michelle said...

Hey! Yeah it's great! I can't wait for it to come in the mail. Also, while you're browsing www.sovereigngracemusic.com make sure to notice they have another CD coming out in May through their "NAP" records... it's the New Attitude Band. I bet they'll release it at NA... so maybe I can pick one up for you while I'm there. It'll probably be really good!

Related Posts with Thumbnails