Psalm 127:3-5

"Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one's youth. Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them!"

Snickerdoodle Cookies


At work last week, my boss' wife / office manager, Ann, brought in YUMMY snickerdoodle cookies for all of us. They were amazing! So thick and chewy... so, I asked Ann for the recipe and she sweetly printed it up for me. I thought I would share it on here so that ya'll can enjoy it too.


Almond Snickerdoodles

3 cups flour
2 tsp. cream of tartar
1 tsp. baking soda
1 cup butter, softened
2 cups sugar
2 eggs
2 tsp. almond extract

Topping:
1/4 cup sugar
2 tsp. cinnamon
Mix in bowl

Preheat oven to 400F.

In a small bowl sift flour, cream of tartar and baking soda together. Set aside. Cream butter, add sugar, extract and beat. Add eggs, one at a time beating after each one. Fold in dry ingredients and mix well. Chill.

Fill ice cream scoop (2" across and 1 1/2 " deep) with dough and roll in the topping mixture. Do not flatten! Place on cookie sheet covered with parchment paper.

Bake 400F for 8-10 minutes. Makes about 1 1/2 dozen.

1 comments:

In All the Way Acknowledge Him said...

Yumm, what better way to use my extra points(which are pretty much gone). I love cookies!

Thanks for the recipe..can't wait to see you. I'm updating as soon as my computer decides to cooperate.

Love ya!

Related Posts with Thumbnails