Psalm 127:3-5

"Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one's youth. Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them!"

Playgrounds, Pancakes, and Playing

My nephews spent the night with my parents and I on Thursday night. I enjoyed seeing them and spending time with them!

Early Friday morning I took Keagan (age 3) on a walk to a playground up the street... that way little Logan could continue sleeping without being disturbed.
He loved sliding down the slides!!!
Then we went home and he helped me make pancakes for breakfast.
Isn't he a cute little pancake chef?

This is his favorite park of cooking!!!


Keagan and his Sissy...



When sweet little Logan (age 2) woke up, we ate breakfast and then went out in the yard to play together.


Isn't he adorable???

He loves to play ball!!! He throws excellently... he kicks the balls far... he can even catch a lot of the balls thrown to him...


I love hanging out with these sweet little guys!!!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails