Psalm 127:3-5

"Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one's youth. Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them!"

Matthew and Jennifer's Wedding

Friday night was my good friend, Jennifer Steele's wedding. She was a beautiful bride! She married Matthew Carrollton... They make an adorable couple!


Here she is... waiting beautifully for the ceremony to begin. Isn't her dress gorgeous???

Her pretty cake!

Jennifer and I

Myself, Jessica, and Rebekah


Camile, Emily, Me, Elisa... we have all been friends for years!

My dear sweet friend, Jessica... the beautiful sister of the bride!

Camile and I with our newly engaged friend, Corrie Vermillion. :-)


My Mom and I... one of my absolute best friends!!!

Mark and Jessica Driggers... one of my favorite couples in the whole world... two of my best friends!!!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Such a beautiful wedding!!! I loved it!!! I can't believe my sister is married :) It was really hard trying to keep it together coming down and up there on stage...I'm so excited for her! And jealous that she is now spending 12 days in Hawaii!

Michelle said...

12 days in Hawaii!!! Wow! How fun is that!!! I can't wait for my turn! :-) heehee...

Related Posts with Thumbnails