Psalm 127:3-5

"Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one's youth. Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them!"

Off to Montana!

Hey everyone!

Sorry I haven't been posting much recently. I've been house sitting for some friends this week and kinda taking a break from the internet. It's been really nice!

Well, tomorrow morning my good friend Camile, her mother, and I will be leaving for MONTANA!!!! We are all so very excited! We're gonna be gone for 10 days. We're driving to Colorado and picking up Camile's aunt, then the four of us girls are driving up to Wyoming and touring Yellowstone on Sunday, then into Montana on Monday where we'll stay until Thursday, then Friday we leave and drive back to Colorado, drop her aunt off, hang out in Colorado on Saturday and attend a friend's wedding at Garden of the Gods that night, then drive back to Texas the next day. It's gonna be a lot of driving... but oh so much fun!!! The route will be so BEAUTIFUL this time of year. YEA! I've never been up to this part of the country before... so I'm super excited!

If I get internet along the way, I'll try to post up some pictures as we go. Otherwise, you can expect a long post when I get back of tons of pictures!!! :-)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails