Psalm 127:3-5

"Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one's youth. Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them!"

Wanna Run?


So I'm running in this race in a couple of weeks... have I started training? Of course not!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Ok... so I'm planning on running tonight. (You know, I'm not even sure if I'm signed up for the 5k or 10k. Mrs. Driggers sweetly signed me up with a group of people... so I don't remember which race she signed me up for!)Anyway... if I'm running the 5k, that shouldn't be hard at all... however, if I'm running the 10k... I've got some work to do!

Anyone want to run with me? :-)

3 comments:

In All the Way Acknowledge Him said...

Ahhh, How cute! I wish I could run the race with you, I've only run it once but really enjoyed it. Plus looks like cute decals so hopefully it'll be a good shirt year!

Michelle said...

Haha!!! I'm all about the free t-shirt at races!!! (Is there really any other reason to run a race? haha...jk!) Yeah... I'm all about that cute little orange frog! I put him as the backdrop on my work computer... thought it might add a little light-heartedness to the day. :-)

Jessica said...

haha...cute post. I'll run with you!! Oh wait, I already AM running with you! ;) I definitely need to train more and eat less for this thing! haha I need to update my blog...I'm always too busy or too tired...hmmm. Maybe soon =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails