Psalm 127:3-5

"Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one's youth. Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them!"

And We're Off!!!


Early in the morning I'll be headed to NEW ATTITUDE!!! Woo hoo!!! I'm SOOOOO super excited!!!

Wanna keep up with what's going on? Justin Buzzard is going to be live-blogging from the conference... so check his site for updates everyday! He will mainly be posting on New Attitude's blog... but will possibly be uploading some things to his as well. Here are the two sites:

New Attitude Blog

Justin Buzzard

I won't have access to my computer while I'm gone but look for updates near the end of next week. I'm sure I'll have a lot to say and many pictures to post!

1 comments:

Jessica said...

Hope you guys are having a great time! Can't wait for you to get back and to hear about it all and see all the pictures! :) Don't eat too much candy, haha ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails