Psalm 127:3-5

"Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one's youth. Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them!"

Big Mountain & Whitefish, Montana

Today Camile and I drove up to Big Mountain. It was beautiful up there! However it has been really overcast all day so the mountains have been pretty covered up. But we got to see more snow and enjoyed looking at the ski resorts.

Camile and I got lost on Big Mountain... but we found this quaint little stream...

What a fun Fire Station! It's up on the mountain...

We found this bridge so we climbed up a little snowy hill to get to it so we could take pictures on it. People passing probably thought we were crazy tourists... haha... I wonder why?



Loving the snow and view!!!!


I love it in the mountains... it's still hard to believe that people actually live here!!! haha... Camile and I were talking about that. It's just so beautiful to see all the homes spread along the rolling hills!

Can you see the snow on the tops of the mountains? The clouds are so dark!


I love the clouds in this picture! Also the coloring of the mountains... light and dark... snowy and forresty... (is that a word? haha)

Well, Camile's extended family just showed up at her Grandpa's house for dinner so I need to go. Camile and I are planning on running a trail tomorrow so stay tuned for some more pictures!

Night!

2 comments:

ruminations of a redhead said...

This looks so beautiful!! I'm a little jealous... :) Hope you have a wonderful trip!

In All the Way Acknowledge Him said...

Wow what a great trip..I can't believe all that we did and how long we were in the car. It was definitely a fun adventure!

I'm so glad you got to come, it wouldn't have been the same without you. Love you Lots. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails