Psalm 127:3-5

"Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one's youth. Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them!"

Last days of the trip...

Hey everyone!!! It feels so good to be home, sleeping in my own bed, enjoying the Texas heat... oh yeah! Well, since I slacked off on blogging the last few days, I thought I would give a brief update. Sorry I haven't posted in a while; I've been really busy since coming home.

On our way home from Montana, we stopped in Colorado for a friend's wedding. The wedding was held outside at the Garden of the Gods Country Club and the view was AMAZING!!! Afterwards, we took a few quick shots.

Camile and I ...


I love the mountains behind us!!! If this is only a shadow of God's beauty, how can we help but praise Him for eternity? :-)

Mrs. Sears and Camile...




Mrs. Sears, Camile, Christen Grunden, and I... the wedding we went to was for Christen's brother, Hunter.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

welcome home! what an amazing trip!
cate m

Michelle said...

Thanks Cate!

How's life going?

Related Posts with Thumbnails