Psalm 127:3-5

"Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one's youth. Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them!"

Jordan Seabrook Oliver

While I was in Montana, my third little nephew was born. He is precious!!! His name is Jordan Seabrook Oliver (Seabrook is my dad's middle name... so Jordan was named after an amazing godly man!!!) ... he weighed 7lbs. 6oz., was 19 1/4 inches long and has a head full of dark brown hair. He's a great baby! As soon as I drove in town on Sunday night I went over to my brother's house to see little Jordan. Here are some pics of him:



Aunt Sissy loves to hold baby Jordan!


It's neat how God enlargens our hearts to love...

3 comments:

Nicole said...

What a little cutie! How fun. :)

In All the Way Acknowledge Him said...

He's SO Cute..can't wait to hold him! :)

Rosemarie said...

He is beautiful like the rest of the family. Thanks for sending the pics!
Chip and Rosemarie

Related Posts with Thumbnails