Psalm 127:3-5

"Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one's youth. Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them!"

God is Amazing!!!

Well... we all know that God works in mysterious ways... and He has once again proven Himself faithful in my life. He has provided for me to attend Boyce College this fall! I am SOOOO excited! I was scared to get my hopes up because I didn't know how all the details would work out. However, He has shown His mighty strength again and chosen to grant me the desire of my heart.

It's so comforting to know that God is the One making this possible because I can completely rest in the fact that I'm in His will for my life at this time. I thought He maybe wanted me to go into full time ministry... or did He want me to still do College??? I was just so unsure because for about four months I've been seeking His will about this for my life but wasn't receiving any clear direction except to just be still and wait on Him. So that is what I have sought to do... Even when I had applied for a huge scholarship at school, I was denied because I do not go to an SBC church... so I felt like God was closing that door for me at school... then I went to the campus and had that amazing time with Jessica Vaughn, where God used her to remind me of my reason for going to a Bible school in the first place... to be equipped for ministry...

so...

my passion was reignited...

God has provided...

AND NOW... I'M MOVING TO KENTUCKY IN
TWO MONTHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay! I'm so happy for you. God is so faithful isn't He? He always provides.
I finally got a blog. I haven't written on it yet...I'm still trying to figure out how to work it. :)

www.awaitingthecity.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I am sooooo happy for you!!! please keep blogging from kent!! God is good!! If you have a going away party please let me know i would love to be there.
Solange

Related Posts with Thumbnails