Psalm 127:3-5

"Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one's youth. Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them!"

Pictoral Review of New Attitude

Here are the long awaited pictures from NA. I must say that I didn't take near as many as I expected. However, because we were so busy with sessions and learning about the Lord... I have a good excuse! :-)

Arriving at NA



On Saturday morning I flew up with Adam, Noah, and Vonni. Once we got into Louisville, Vonni had to go study but the guys and I hit the streets, searching out the town. As soon as Adam saw the hotdog stand he wanted to stop and try it out. At first Noah and I protested, but we gave in and were surprised at how good the hotdogs actually were! Haha...




Right... so here is Noah and I eating our hotdogs... the guy sauteed onions and put them on the dogs... oh yum!!! A new favorite! If you ever come over to my house for hot dogs... you can expect this new addition to the condiments platter!


Vonni and I after checking in at NA...



Adam and Noah...

My sweet friend!!!

Roommates

This is how Paige and I portray our excitement about being at New Attitude...

This is how Cherith and Vonni portray their excitement...

Haha... all four of us got a kick out of these pictures!!! :-)



Since we didn't have silverware in our hotel the girls figured out that you can spread peanut butter on bagels with a banana chip... such ingenuity!!!

Friends

My friend, Nicole, and I right before a session... It was so much fun to see her again! We went to school together at Criswell and hadn't hung out for a long time. Ahh... for the old days of sitting in class together...

Adam and Noah... I really enjoyed spending time with them! We used to hang out a lot (back when Jess and Mark were dating...) ... Mavs games at Main Event... remember those days guys?



Two guys from my church in FW... Jake and Josh... we went to a Japanese Steak house our last night together at the conference... Josh, Nicole, and I all walked across a really long bridge to get to Jake's hotel room... in Indiana... haha... it was a long walk but very much worth the trip for the food and fellowship! I think the steak and stir-fry I got was some of the best I've ever had! :-)


Andy, Josh, and I at the end of New Attitude... we all had such a great time! Andy and I were talking this morning at church about wanting to go back next year! It's going to be in Maryland ... yea!!! Who wants to come with us???

Ninjas

By the end of the conference, Ninjas are dearly loved by the early morning risers because they are a group of married couples who meet everyone outside the doors in the mornings with free coffee and donuts... oh yes!!!

Here is a coffee ninja with his coffee "back pack" on... just hold out your cup... wha la... coffee!


haha... he posed for me...

C.J. Mahaney

This man has influenced my life SO much through his preaching and writings! His example of humility and cross-centered living has had such a profound impact on me! I was so honored to meet him! (and yes... there are tears in my eyes... he had just preached on our adoption as children of God... you should listen to his sermon! Also, I was so grateful to him...words could not express...)

Also, the NA blog just posted up the Spurgeon quotes that Mahaney gave us at the conference. To download them, click here.

Video of Singing...



Here is a short video I took during one song at the conference. I took it on my camera so the quality is pretty low but hopefully it will give you a feel for what it was like to sing with 3,500 people!

1 comments:

Nicole said...

Love the pictures! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails