Psalm 127:3-5

"Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one's youth. Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them!"

Psalm 119:9-16

"How can a young man keep his way pure?
By guarding it according to your word.
With my whole heart I will seek you;
let me not wander from your commandments!
I have stored up your word in my heart,
that I might not sin against you.
Blessed are you, O Lord;
teach me your statutes!
With my lips I declare
all the rules of your mouth.
In the way of your testimonies I delight
as much as in all riches.
I will meditate on your precepts and
fix my eyes on your ways.
I will delight in your statutes;
I will not forget your word."

1 comments:

Nicole said...

love the pictures! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails