Psalm 127:3-5

"Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one's youth. Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them!"

Weatherford Rodeo

Hey everyone!

Sorry I've been missing in action these last few days! Since Friday it's been like a whirlwind around here!!! Friday night I went to the Rodeo in Weatherford with some good friends. It was a lot of fun and a great time of hanging out!

Here are some pictures:




Me, Camile, Sarah

Hannah, Me, Camile, Sarah, one of Camile's co-workers

Sarah and I... she was so sweet to come and pick me up and take me to the rodeo... we had a really great time!

Texas cowgirls... haha...

It's been years since I've been to a rodeo so this was so much fun! Great Texas memories before I move to Kentucky!!! :-) sniff sniff...

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails