Psalm 127:3-5

"Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one's youth. Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them!"

My new baby...

Well... the Lord never ceases to amaze me with His abundant faithfulness in my life! My little old red car that I've had since I graduated highschool (six years ago... ahh!!!) has been giving us problems and we were concerned about me putting it on the road to drive it back and forth to Kentucky. Well evidently God, in His infinite grace and provision, laid it on someone's heart to give me a new car for school. I was blown away!!!


Here she is...

She's a Hyundai Tiburon GT V6...

I love driving it! It's so smooth and a LOT of fun! She has some hail damage on her... but I don't care... I think she's beautiful!

1 comments:

Nicole said...

My favorite part is that she sparkles. I love sparkles.

Related Posts with Thumbnails