Psalm 127:3-5

"Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one's youth. Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them!"

The time is drawing near...

Well everyone... it's almost here... the time for me to move to Kentucky!!! I've been packing and spending the last week saying "goodbye." Tomorrow I will pack up my car (and my parent's car) and at 5am Wednesday morning, we will be heading out to Kentucky. Our plan is to spend the night in Tennessee and then finish off the last three hours on Thursday morning.


I AM SO EXCITED!!!


I'm so ready to just be on the road and to get up to Boyce College. My classes will start next week on Tuesday, August 12th. I'll be blogging more when I get up there (Lord willing), if I can get good internet access. I'll be excited to share life experiences and pictures on here. So keep a watch cause you never know when I'll be updating (sorry!!!). :-)


Here's a few pics from my week:


My friend Melanie and I after running (after cleaning up) on Wednesday morning! We had so much fun hanging out together. We went to the Rowlett Creek Preserve and went trail running. Woot woot!!!

Tuesday evening I met up with my friend Vonni from Grace Church in Frisco and we went out to dinner at my favorite restaurant in Dallas, Fadi's Mediterranean Cuisine, then we went to Paciugo's for ice cream. After our night on the town, I went back to her apartment and spent the night with her. I so enjoyed our time together!!!




On Wednesday, after running with Mel and shopping for the afternoon, I met up with several good friends from Criswell for dinner. This is Joelle Allen and her sweet baby Judah. Isn't he so cute???

My good friends Nicole Popejoy and her twin sister Renee Streett met up with us also. I'm so grateful that I got to see them before I move to KY! I know I'll be back, but life changes so much in such a short period of time!

On Saturday night I got to see a bunch of my friends from here in Ft. Worth...

My sister-in-law, Lisa, and I.


My best friend, Jessica, and I.


haha... I love this picture!!!


My very, very dear friend, Camile and I!


Two of my good friends from Criswell, Josh Boulter and Nicole Popejoy.

Morgan Bedford and I... we graduated high school together and still keep up... wow... six years ago seems like forever, yet also seems like yesterday!

Mark and Jessica Driggers... and me...

Brent and Keri Osterberg with their sweet little son, Peter.

There are many more pictures that I could post from my week... this is only the tip of the ice berg, however, sleep awaits me and I need to continue working towards packing up. I'll try to write one last time before hopping in the car... one last post from Texas for a while!!! :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Michelle I am soooo happy for you!! I pray that your trip and your time in College be completely filled with Joy, Hope, Peace, etc... from GOD. I love you even though i could not get to know you very much. Looking forward to get to know you more when you get back.
Solange

Michelle said...

Thanks Solange!
I hope you'll keep up with me on here in the future! :-) I enjoy when you leave me comments! :-) You're such a joy to be around and to hear from!

Related Posts with Thumbnails