Psalm 127:3-5

"Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one's youth. Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them!"

On the road...

Well guys... this is it.

I'm heading to Louisville, Kentucky!!!

Please join us in praying for safety for us and our cars. We are so excited to be on our way! This is the first vacation my parents have had in 4 years... so they are very excited to be able to join me on my way to Boyce College.

Well, next time, I'll be writing to you from Kentucky. Laters!

1 comments:

lwalk said...

Yea for answered prayers! Only a few months ago you weren't even sure if this was an option, and now you're there!! How exciting. I look forward to keeping up with you through the blog.

Related Posts with Thumbnails