Psalm 127:3-5

"Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one's youth. Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them!"

I'm here!!!

I am now officially on campus at Boyce College and living in a dorm room (after five years of college, there's a first for everything!!!). It really is amazing here!!! Everything from the wonderful and friendly people and the excellent faculty of Boyce, to the cool mornings when I wished I had a jacket, to the beautiful scenery on campus, to the great running places, to the late night talks in the dorms, etc... it's just been great so far!!!


I don't have time to post up many pictures... but here is one of my parents and I tonight at the end of orientation.

4 comments:

Patrick Vaughan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Patrick Vaughan said...

sorry about having to delete the first comment, im still trying to figure all this blogging business out....it said...i didnt even know you left:(...but i hope God blesses you abundantly up there...you will certainly be missed

Wendy said...

Hey Michelle:
Good to know you arrived safely and that you are so excited about the "new thing" God is doing in your life. I am praying for you and am looking forward to hearing about the amazing grace of God in leading you on. I'll miss you at church! Grateful for His Grace...

Jessica said...

Thanks for the update! :) Miss you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails