Psalm 127:3-5

"Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one's youth. Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them!"

Chilling at Java

Kyle and I were enjoying some time at Java this afternoon sitting on the famous couch when our dear friends, Jenny and Jason, walked in. We quickly invited them to join us and we made quite the cute picture when we all opened our Dell computers to surf the internet. (haha... of course, Kyle's computer is black... hint, hint, cough, cough... should we be concerned??? hehe, just kidding!!! Love you, Babe!)

My honey and I enjoying tea together at Java. We look so tired!!!

Java's Mango tea is amazing!!!


Sip, sip... haha...



Who me? Drinking tea? haha... I love our times at coffee shops! :-)

1 comments:

Jessica said...

What a fun, relaxing Sunday afternoon! Wish I was there!

Related Posts with Thumbnails