Psalm 127:3-5

"Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one's youth. Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them!"

Friends and Fun

My good friend Jessica Vaughn just got married yesterday. She is now Mrs. Justin Sampler. Her wedding was so genuine and sincere and she was a beautiful bride!!! I can't wait to see how God uses them as a couple for His service.

I've been staying with my dear friend Jenny Warren until I can move into the house I will be living in this semester. We have been able to share so many fun memories together. Jenny, I love being with you and spending time together. You have become such a dear friend... I can't wait until your wedding in two weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! :-) haha... you're gonna be so pretty walking down that aisle! :-D
haha... Jenny and I hanging a new shower curtain in her guest bathroom.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails