Psalm 127:3-5

"Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one's youth. Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them!"

I Said "YES"!!!


Yesterday, on Valentine's Day, my wonderful boy-friend, Kyle Roland, proposed to me.

I said, YES!!!

When I got to his door (to supposedly meet him before going out for Valentine's dinner) he told me to close my eyes because my valentine's gift was out in the room. He then took my hands and led me into the room and stood me by the kitchen table, turned on some music, and then told me to open my eyes. The room was beautiful... all lit by candles. Then... he proceeded to tell me why he wanted to marry me and then knelt down and asked me to marry him.

Did I mention that I bawled when he proposed? Well... yeah, I did!!! haha!


My ring was inside of the rose petals...
My wonderful Fiance!

My RING!!!

I am so wonderfully blessed with an incredible, godly fiance! I could not be more happy at the thought of marrying Kyle! We do not have a date yet set for the wedding, but I'm sure that will be soon in coming!

4 comments:

Jolie said...

yay!!! congratulations, Michelle!! I'm sooo happy for you both. =) When is the wedding?? Do you know yet?

Anonymous said...

Amen!! I was praying for this to happened since you met him. I am sooo happy for you!! God Bless you as a couple
Solange

lwalk said...

Michelle-

I just checked back in with your blog after a while, and what a surprise! What great news--congratulations, it sounds like you have a wonderful finance! God bless you both!

Lindsey Walker

Anonymous said...

Hey girl!! I've been thinking a lot about you lately, and hadn't been to your blog in a while....but just had a hunch *something* was up!!

CONGRATULATIONS Michelle!!!!

SO excited for you! :D We'll really have to catch up soon so I get all the details! lol

Love you!
Kayleen

Related Posts with Thumbnails