Psalm 127:3-5

"Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one's youth. Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them!"

Bridal Gown Shopping

Last Monday night I went dress shopping with one of my bridesmaids here in Kentucky. It was sad not having my Mom (and future Mother-in-law) with me, as well as other bridesmaids, for this important time in my life. However, I am SO grateful that God has given me Jenny as a really good friend here in Kentucky whom I can share all these wonderful experiences with! She was so much fun to have with me as I tried on various dresses and styles! We laughed and squealed as we enjoyed the evening.

The first night of shopping I found MY dress and happily left the store with it in hand! I was so excited!!! We then headed to Chick-fil-a for an ice cream shake to finish off the night. [Not what a bride should be eating... mind you!] Now, I have to explain that this is kinda tradition in my eyes. See, when I went with Jenny to buy her wedding gown back in November (?) we also went to Chick-fil-a that night after she bought her dress. :-) So... I already knew how I wanted to keep the tradition going.

Here are a few pics from the night:

Jenny and I heading out to David's Bridal.

Rows of dresses!!!
I found my dress!!!

Excitement in the car!

Remembering the past... buying Jenny's dress at the same David's Bridal back in November. What fun memories! :-)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails