Psalm 127:3-5

"Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one's youth. Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them!"

Farmer's Market

This morning Kyle and I hit up a couple local Farmer's Market's here in Louisville. We had so much fun perusing the fresh veggies and herbs. Moms... ya'll would be proud of me... I bought a basil plant to start our first little herb garden. I'm gonna plant it in a clay pot to put near our window for sun light. :-)

Perfect bumper sticker we saw as we walked up...
Check out those amazing baskets of goodies!
The fun umbrella at one stop...
Purchasing huge onions and lettuce heads.
Selecting what I want to buy...
Michelle+basil plant= happy planter :-)
Aww... my sweetpea...
Check out this amazing head of lettuce! I forget what kind it is... but it sure looks yummy!
Kyle's artwork... very creative and fun! We were enjoying walking down Bardstown Road...
Smelling the flowers...

After going to the Farmer's Markets we ended our journey at Quills, a coffee shop here in town. We're now enjoying resting, blogging, and doing marriage counseling homework.

Kyle and I being goofy, like normal...
Yay for being engaged! It is such a fun stage of life!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved your blogs....Kyle did get his scalp sunburnt. It will start peeling soon. The lettuce you bought was beautiful. Thanks for the pics you post

Related Posts with Thumbnails