Psalm 127:3-5

"Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one's youth. Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them!"

Happenings...

So much has been going on in the last week since returning to Kentucky! My Mom and I drove back from Texas on Sunday... 900 long miles! But we made it in one piece and got everything moved into the house I'm living in now. I had to work several days that Mom was here but we were able to spend our evenings with her.

Tuesday was my day off and we went shopping with Mom, picking up my wedding dress after alterations (which took most of the day because we had to drive to Indiana twice because it DIDN'T FIT the first time... talk about me freaking out!!!! But thankfully after a little alteration of something it fit perfectly!). We started off the day though with breakfast at IHOP in Indiana. We had so much fun just spending time with Mom!


Mom enjoying her harvest grain blueberry pancakes...
Kyle got yummy pancakes with strawberry toppings and eggs, bacon and sausage... I got a yummy chicken fajita omelet.

Tuesday evening some good friends of ours hosted us a shower. It was fun to see everyone and we enjoyed hanging out. It was also super special to have my Mom here for this shower too! Here are a few pictures:

The happy couple...
Yummy food and they also made vanilla homemade ice cream! Woo hoo! It's amazing!
Our sweet friend, Kristin Phillips.
Tracy Vaughn and Jessica Sampler... two of our hostesses and two of my good friends here in Kentucky.
Jason Coobs... Lauren Smith... Chris Garner... (Lauren and Chris are getting married in December! yay!)
Jenny and Jason Coobs! :-)
Yay for gifts! I was so glad to get this organizer drawer... we will definitely be putting it to use in our kitchen!
Cute frame... perfect for our hallway!

Haha... Kyle cracks me up in this picture! We got a second set of our dishes... woo hoo!
Sweet Jenny!
Kristin, Michelle, Kyle...
The Coobs and soon to be Rolands.... :-)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails