Psalm 127:3-5

"Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one's youth. Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them!"

Marriage...

We said: "I DO!"

Here are a few snapshots from our wedding last weekend. We haven't gotten our professional pictures back... but I wanted to share a few glimpses that were caught on my camera. I could not have been more happy on our wedding day! I loved everything about it! I loved my dress... the way the guys' tuxes looked (especially Kyle's!), my flowers, our cakes, our food, the candy table... just everything! It was such a wonderful day and we treasure every moment of it!




o
As soon as we get our pictures from Jason we'll put them up for you to see. I'll also be working this week to get up a few snapshots from our honeymoon.

Love to all!
Michelle Roland

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails