Psalm 127:3-5

"Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one's youth. Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them!"

Update Pre-Wedding

Well, Kyle and I have finally made it to Texas... we are on the big count down for our wedding day which is THIS SATURDAY, JUNE 13TH... 5 days away!!! We are so excited to be here with my family and are enjoying finishing up last minute details.

This past Wednesday night we got the keys to our first apartment together. Yippee!!! Kyle spent all day Thursday, while I was at work, moving furniture and things into our new place. Then Friday, while Kyle was at work, I spent the day unpacking multiple boxes, trying to set up our home for when we get back from our honeymoon. Then Saturday morning I picked Kyle up about 3:45am to make one last move to our apartment and by 4:20am we hit the road for Texas... wow! What a rush these last few days have been, but what fun to be able to share this new season of life together!!!

Yesterday, Sunday, we went to my parent's church and then met my pastor and his wife at Starbucks last night for our last marriage counseling session (which we had been doing over Skype from Kentucky with them). We had a great time of fellowship, talking about the rehearsal, wedding day, and just life. We are so very grateful for Bro. Dan and Chris and their amazing examples to us of a godly husband and wife! It is such an honor to be having Bro. Dan as our pastor to marry us!

Well, this coming week is full of many fun things going on! However, one thing got added to the list today that is not normally on a bride's to-do list the week of her wedding! I have to get a root canal done on a tooth Wednesday morning... so if I seem a little ditsy at the wedding... it may be because I'm on pain killers! haha... Besides that, we have the bachelorette party, the bachelor party, the bride's tea, Kyle and I's parents meeting for the first time, more wedding shopping, Kyle and I getting our marriage license, etc...

So yes, hopefully I can get some geat pictures up to share with everyone as the week progresses... hopefully... haha! We'll see.

For now, I must return to wedding duties! I'll return soon!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your wedding is the same day as my husbands birthday!:) How sweet!:) My sister is getting married June 27th which is my husbands grandparents anniversary.;) They were pretty excited when we told them that!:) So happy and excited for you. We're only 7 1/2 months along this journey - but we've loved it so far!:) May God bless your marriage abundantly!:) ~Christina Patrick

Related Posts with Thumbnails