Psalm 127:3-5

"Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one's youth. Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them!"

Girl Time...

Thursday night my sweet friends Jenny and Anna took me to the Cheesecake Factory for a little celebration before my wedding. They were so sweet and gave me little gifts too! I was so touched by our time together because it wasn't just spent frivolously but we engaged in great conversation about where each of us were in life and what God was doing in each of our lives. It was a great time to catch up and just invest in each other!

Anna, Me, and Jenny sitting in our booth enjoying each others company.
Anna and I
Jenny and I
For my incredible dessert I got a White Chocolate Raspberry Latte and Coconut Chocolate Macaroon Cheesecake. I have definitely found my new favorite cheesecake from there! It was AMAZING! You should have seen all three of our faces when we tried it! haha!

Our yummy cheesecakes! Left to right: Jenny's Chocolate Raspberry Truffle, Anna's Fresh Strawberry Cheesecake, and my Coconut Chocolate Macaroon Cheesecake.

"Isn't this amazing?!?!"
An experience of pure delight! :-)
The three of us girls... what a fun night I had with them!!! I love them both and I am so thankful for them!
Sweet Girly Time...

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails