Psalm 127:3-5

"Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one's youth. Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them!"

Day 13

I wanted to surprise Kyle for dinner yesterday so I made him homemade bread and pizza crust. It was the real deal... the whole wheat bread recipe that I grew up on. It was fabulous! I ate it, hoping that it wouldn't affect me. I did ok at first... but later in the evening I got a really bad headache and sure enough, today my bottom lip is a little swollen, red and itchy. :-( I was really hoping I could eat it... oh well. I'll only eat it every once in a while. Kyle really enjoyed it though and that made it all worth it!

Here's the bread and pizza making process:

The dough rising on the stove, waiting to go in the oven...

The loaf cooked and cooling...

Cutting up veggies to go on top of the pizza... broccoli, zucchini, red bell peppers, onions...

The pizza crust cooked and cooling... sauteing the veggies...
Our yummy pizza... it was delicious and so simple!
Yum-o!!!

2 comments:

Mom said...

Looks Delious, Michelle!!
I am glad Kyle enjoyed it! Sorry that your face broke out! Keep trying, we will find a grain that you can eat yet!! :-)
Love you!!

Your other Mom said...

Michelle, that pizza looked so delicious. It looked like it belonged in a magazine. Thanks for the post!!!!
I love you

Related Posts with Thumbnails