Psalm 127:3-5

"Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one's youth. Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them!"

Driver's License

This morning Kyle and I went to get my new Kentucky Driver's License. Unlike Texas, you get the actual license before you walk out the door. I thought that was pretty cool... no waiting for it to come in the mail. Woo hoo!

It's really cool! Of course, I'm sure a girl and like the pretty colors on it. Here's what a sample license looks like... and mine is horizontal... not vertical like this picture. But it gives you an idea.

Everything in Kentucky has to do with horses... which I love!

It's kinda weird, yet exciting, to see my new name on all of our legal documents now. This was the last step in making Michelle Roland legal. haha... :-)

Now we're off to Starbucks to read and write thank you notes...

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails