Psalm 127:3-5

"Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one's youth. Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them!"

Day 4

Day 4 started off great because we are finally starting to get into our morning routine. You'd think making a couple smoothies in the morning wouldn't take very long before leaving for work... but they actually can. So this morning, while I was getting ready for work, Kyle got all of the fruit out of the freezer and fridge, cut it up, and had it ready for my when I got in the kitchen to start the smoothies. This drastically helped us get done faster so we could both have time with the Lord before leaving for work. That was very encouraging!

Then, I left at 8:20am for work... and Kyle left a little after me to take my car to get the oil changed... he graciously made us both a yummy salad for lunch and had mine waiting in the fridge for me when I got home from work. Sadly, we miss each other at lunch time because I leave to go home for lunch about 12:30 and he leaves for work at the same time. We talk on the phone though... so that's nice!

We both got hungry this afternoon... I forgot to pack myself a snack... oops!!! For Kyle, he had fruit but that didn't seem to tied him over... I guess we need to be a little more creative for our snacks.

However, we have been noticing a few encouraging results in the last four days! We were talking tonight at dinner and we both have felt more energetic and "light." We're not feeling as exhausted at work and throughout the day. Our bodies have been working hard to clear out a lot of the junk in our systems and we're feeling great because of it!

We're both very excited about how great we feel and I've personally been very impressed with how well it is going. It hasn't been nearly as hard as I thought!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails