Psalm 127:3-5

"Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one's youth. Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them!"

Seminary Wives Institute

This fall Kyle and I have decided for me to sign up for the Seminary Wives Institute [SWI] here at Southern. Since we cannot afford for me to take Boyce classes this semester, we felt that this would be a good thing for me to focus on. I'll be learning from a lot of the professor's wives as they will be the main teachers of our classes. Also, the cost is only $10.00 per class, which is an amazing blessing for all of us wives who cannot afford much more!

(btw... this picture is a link! ;-) )

SWI meets every Thursday night at 7pm for class. This fall I will be taking a class called "Essentials."Here's what the class is about:

"The first half of our core course in our practical curriculum, Essentials I deals with your
calling as a Christian and a ministry wife; marriage from both a Biblical and practical
perspective; your influence on children as well as other practical areas that apply to
ministry life. Essentials II must be taken during the subsequent term so students make a
12-week commitment when registering for this course. You will love this course as you
get to hear a team of faculty wives who have a passion for their particular topic."

I'm very excited about the chance to take this class! Last fall I took a Saturday SWI class and LOVED it!!! I learned so many practical things from it!

1 comments:

Mother said...

Michelle,
This course sounds great!! I look forward to what God will teach you as you attend this class!!!
Love you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails