Psalm 127:3-5

"Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one's youth. Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them!"

What the World Eats

This morning my husband showed me this link he found on MSN.com. Families from different countries around the world are shown with their average food and costs for the week. It is very interesting to see the types of food that various people eat! Take note of all of the processed foods in the American family's weekly diet! It's so sad!

What the World Eats

Just scroll next above each picture.


3 comments:

Georgia Mom said...

Michelle, you make me ashamed of the way I throw a meal together. I need to plan ahead. BTW, I love the way you put up chicken stock. I have never seen it done like that before. I use freezer bags.
I know Kyle is enjoying all of this.

Jessica said...

Wow, pretty crazy what we Americans eat....I don't see a single veggie!! About the only good thing I see that they are eating is grapes...and those applesauces if they are the natural one and not the sugar/flavor added ones....

No wonder everyone is getting so much cancer...duh America

Michelle said...

I used to freeze a lot of stuff in ziplock baggies but I'm trying to use more glass instead of plastic now because it's supposed to be better.

Thanks for the encouragement!

Related Posts with Thumbnails