Psalm 127:3-5

"Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one's youth. Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them!"

Angular Cheilitis

For several years I have struggled with the corners of my lips cracking, being painful, and sometimes bleeding. When I was younger, I assumed that my tummy was upset and that's what was causing this reaction. In the last year or so, I've been contributing it to my food allergies of wheat and oats. However, even when I don't eat those foods I still have problems with it. So then we started thinking that maybe it was dairy. Finally, a couple days ago Kyle asked me if I had looked it up online. I never had, just assuming it was how my body responded.

When I looked it up I found out that I actually have something called Angular Cheilitis. Many of the websites I have read say that one of the main causes of this is a Vitamin B and Iron deficiency in the body.

This is all very interesting to me because I already knew I was low on iron and I've begun to research symptoms of being Vitamin B deficient. This further proves that I do need to increase these vitamins. I also find it interesting that when we were following the Hallelujah diet strictly, this condition cleared up. Which again, makes sense because I was pumping many more vitamins into my system through the raw food we were eating.

Here are a few helpful articles you can check out:

What is Angular Cheilitis?
Free Cures
Home Remedies
Drinking Ginger

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails